Top

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Equipment photography

Studio Photography Lighting Soft Box Tent Kit PortableTags: photo studio, studio photo, adobe photo shop studio, photo collage studio, photo studio software, photo effect studio, digital photo studio, photo studio equipment, photo effect studio, ... more.Outdoor Photographer, In the 21st Century... copies of your itinerary, and your state maps and or road atlas, plus your instruction manuals for your photographic equipment. I still prefer shoot transparencies I feel that Digital photography is more or less point and shoot. ...WTS: DSLR - Nikon D200Equipment Type: DSLR Equipment Brand: Nikon Equipment Model: D200 Price (S$): $1600 Description: Nearly Mint condition, shutter counts less than 5000, may be 4700, I didn't check recently, you may want to take your laptop and check the ...WTS: Compact - Nikon Coolpix S7cEquipment Type: Compact Equipment Brand: Nikon Equipment Model: Coolpix S7c Price (S$): 480 Description: Camera is as gd as new [cos' must take care right!]. Sale will come come w everything I got w it when I bought it also, cables, ...WTB: Lens - Nikon 50mm 1.8Equipment Type: Lens Equipment Brand: Nikon Equipment Model: 50mm 1.8 Budget (S$): 140 Description: price can be discuss.. Real Name: Jasper Contact Number: 98793585 Email Address: jasp_chia@hotmail.com Warranty Status: at least 1 mth ...WTS: Compact - Kiev 4am with 2 lensEquipment Type: Compact Equipment Brand: Kiev Equipment Model: 4am with 2 lens Price (S$): offer Description: selling Kiev 4am - shutter stuck, work fine until it stuck, need service. Aside from that the exterior condition very good, ...Using Digital Photography While Enjoying WildlifeThere are basic rules that you will have to keep in mind so that your digital photography experience is a good one, a memorable one. camera, digital camera, digital cameras, digital equipment, digital photography, digital photography ...12.01.07 - hello december (long post)I'm trying not to allow myself to think of this upcoming school as THE event in my life... although I do expect it to be an amazing experience I have this strong desire to go out and buy every peice of photography equipment I think I ...WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY --- Not the same as the othersYou want a Wedding Photographer that is different from the rest? * One that is thinking of how to make you look your best. * One that will make your Wedding pictures classy & Elegant. * One who uses only the latest Photo Equipment. ...46MB of Uncompressed Pain....!I should probably post this on the Canon EOS 400D forum but there are some real gods here when it comes to RAW files processing and of course canon equipment and photography so here goes... Off late to support my ever growing expenses .

No comments: