Top

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blogging Church

Baptists to Prohibit Blogging?Roger Ferrell, pastor of the SBC and GBC-affiliated Woodland Creek Church in suburban Atlanta, said most Baptist blogging does not center on personal differences but focuses on philosophical disagreements. ...All My Blogging Friends…We Need Your HelpFill out the “description” field for your links and your images with descriptive key words like, “Imagine Christmas event at The ROCK church Wilmington, NC”. It doesn’t have to be that exactly… just use words that are pertinent to your ...O! Blog... Chief Happiness Officer; Chris Brogan; Christine Kane; Church of the Customer; Circaspecting; CK’s Blog; Come Gather Round; Community Guy; Confident Writing; Conversation Agent; Converstations; Cooking for Engineers; Cool Hunting ...Well,This Is Just Embarrassing…It appears that this blogging software, as much as I like it, has a terrible hit counter. It stores up the hits and then posts them in clumps. This appeared to be my experience last night. Had I known I never would have offered the ...The Art of Spiritual BloggingDuring the days this month, a small part of my mind kept alert for spiritual things I could use for blogging. So, even though the purpose of NaBloPoMo sounds mundane, for me, become part of my spiritual life. A prayer from church, ...Now, where was I?I have made a very clear decision that I am quite happy to use satire against those who seem to be deliberately subverting the Magisterium of the Church and loyalty to the Holy Father. If you don’t like it, don’t come here. My blog ...100 Things Meme7. my confirmands tell me that church is boring. 8. my cat meow for her freedom after accidentally being shut in the closet. 9. a roomful of snoring during my week in New Orleans, which caused me to seek out earplugs. ...standing on my soapbox!...me, obama and the rest of us will never ......let's venture backwards in time a little, just for background/context sake (if you prefer, you can skip down past all the conversation pieces for the meat of this blog)...san bernardino, california, circa 1987ish-1992ish (somewhere ...You Sniveling Little...I couldn't stop blogging. Aren't you glad? I kind of want to see how long I can go. I finished another book last night. I think it was called "Delirious Summer". Something like that. I felt like I always do when I finish a book, ...Area Bloggers Meeting Well-AttendedTravis represented his Winter Lake Church blog, which he admits doesn't represent the church very much. But you should check it out, because it has one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while involving a newlywed couple's first ...

No comments: